Friday, May 29, 2009

This and that...
















Kaylee's personality is really flourishing. She is a very independent young girl. She loves to play for hours with her magna-doodle, and also her dolls. Kaylee gives them kisses and feeds them so gently. This week, she has decided that she likes to get on the back of the sofa and lie down. 
Kaylee, Aunt Ya Ya , and I went to Virginia Beach to return Aunt Beeee's dog, Tobey, to her. She had been in Atlanta, Ga. with a couple of friends. Ya Ya and I decided to spend the night and have a  "sister night." We had a good time! 
Grandpa George came over Thursday and helped Mark finish building our new deck. It looks great! We plan on having a cookout in the next few weeks to celebrate.
Our next projects are- patio, front porch with swing, split rail fence in front yard.....I could keep going, lol.
We have a busy weekend coming up. Today, I going to do a little gardening, I am also going to clean the church with Trudy, and then we are going next door to the parsonage to organize the newest items for the auction we are having on June 6. 
Here are some pics of our new deck and patio furniture. I had to put the pics of Gus on here also. He sat right down next to my lilac bush and was begging to have his picture taken...lol


1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Your deck and patio furniture is beautiful. I know you are going to enjoy it this summer. Kaylee has grown so much since I saw her,and so cute.