Sunday, March 22, 2009

Miss Personality...














I guess since the beginning of our adoption journey of Kaylee, I have worried about how she was treated in China, was there someone (a nanny-"auntie") that loved and cared for her, did she get enough food and milk. I also worried about if she would have bonding issues or have emotional problems. Yes I tend to worry a lot, and for nothing. Kaylee has been right on track pretty much since the beginning. She is the most loving and intelligent little girl. Kaylee is really making progress on her speech, she is repeating things we say( I guess we need to watch what we are saying now, lol) She understands most of what we say/ask her. She has just blossomed. 
Mark and his dad are almost done with our new deck. It is really looking good. 
We had a very nice turnout at church today for our Fellowship Luncheon. My in-laws joined us and my friend, Chip also. Mark even took off from work to be there. 

No comments: