Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is there hope???



My teenage son, Dylan, is starting to make me a little nuts, with his attitude and back talking...I have threatened to take away his cel phone, which would kill him. He has really been testing me a lot lately. I am hoping my prayers will be answered and we will both get through trying time. Dylan made me feel so special yesterday- he came in from feeding the dogs and gave me some flowers that he had picked for me. Let me remind you that he is 16 years old. I was so touched by this gesture. There is hope that Dylan and I can get through this together...

1 comment:

1Kathleen said...

You'll get through it, BUT here's the saddest part. Just about the time he becomes fully human again, the kind of human that truly enjoy spending time with ...that is the time they go away to college.