Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kaylee's Birthday Party...




































We celebrated Kaylee's 2nd Birthday today. She had so much fun opening all the presents. Tudy brought some silly string and yes, us adults got into a silly string battle. The pictures did not really turn out but there are a couple that are pretty funny.
Hope everyone had a Happy Valentines day. Mark gave me a beautiful card and two pots of tulips. They are just gorgeous! He also cooked a delicious dinner for Peggy and I.
My nephew Matthew came over on Thursday to introduce his new beagle, Chloe to us. 
My kitty, Scrappy is not doing well at all. I am going to take him back to the vet on Monday and hopefully he will be ok. I have been feeding him with a syringe and taking him to the litter box and water bowl. I love my animals and just in the short time we have had Scrappy, I have gotten very attached to him. 

No comments: