Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A bad Monday...










After having a wonderful Birthday party for Kaylee and a great Valentines dinner at home, Scrappy had gotten even more sick. We had been feeding him with the syringe, and really just doing everything in our power to keep him hydrated and praying he would wake up in the morning and feel better. That was a nice dream but God had other plans for Scrappy. I was up all night long Sunday night with him, he steadily got worse and worse, to the point he could not walk. All I could of was let us get through this night and I will get him to the vet at the crack of dawn. He was alive but even worse in the morning. I gave him some milk and took him to the vet. Scrappy passed away between our home and us going into the vets office. I was in such schock that I don't have any idea what he passed away from. At this point, it does not matter. Mark and Dylan buried him next to Tater under some trees. I will not be getting any more cats any time soon. We still have my precious Sassy and Libby who has been sticking to me like glue.
On a brighter note, Kaylee loves to color. She is turning out to be one prissy little girl. She also loves to help me with laundry and emptying the dishwasher. 

No comments: