Tuesday, December 2, 2008

















Thanksgiving was very nice. My sisters and I were at Walmart at 5:00am on Black Friday. I am going to try very hard to not have to EVER do that again. We love to shop, but people yelling and pushing and jumping in line, is not my cup of tea. I did manage to get what I came for and some other items too! We spent the entire day shopping, having a blast just being together.
Sunday after church, we had a Fellowship dinner. There was great food and good conversation.
Mark, Dylan, Kaylee and I put the Christmas tree up and it looks very pretty. Everyone tells me I need a bigger tree because I (they say) I have too many decorations on mine. I love it just the way it is...
Dylan is getting ready to turn 16 on the 23rd. I can't believe my baby is getting so big.
Mark and I have had a family meeting and we have decided to become foster/adoptive parents. We have completed the 8 week course and our homestudy has been turned in. All we do now is wait for social services to call with a child/siblings. We feel that there is another child out there that needs us and we have so much love to give. I do know that some people may not agree with us doing this. So with all do respect, keep it to your self. We have NO doughts that this is what we want to do. That does not mean you will not hear me complain or vent, but just be a friend and listen and even give positive advice. I hope you all understand how much I care about everyone of you.



2 comments:

George Hastings said...

LOVE the tree decoration pictures!

And I have to say that I am awed and impressed by the family decision to become foster/adoptive parents. Oh boy...that means that I may get to be a foster/adoptive grandpa! 8-)

Unknown said...

Love the pics.. she is so cute... Looks like she is lovin' the Christmas thing!!!!

The King Family in AZ