Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year to All...








As the New Year comes upon us, we are going to have another celebration on January 20th. That is our GOTCHA DAY (when we first got Kaylee in China) When we were in China, I shopped and purchased many small chinese items to give to Kaylee on special days as she grows up. We are also planing to have a Birthday party for her in February when she turns 2. 
I have been taking down Christmas decorations this week. I am getting the urge to clean out all the closets, cabinets and drawers and take it to Goodwill. 
Dylan loves his drums, I on the other hand is having some difficulty with it.  Kaylee likes playing in her tent, she has her dolls and puzzles and blankets in there with her.
My nephew Matthew came over today and ate dinner with us. He also had previously given us some deer meat and I had frozen it. Well Matthew decided to thaw it out and slice it up and put seasoning in it. I am going to cook it tomorrow night, wish me luck!!

No comments: