Friday, December 19, 2008

An early Christmas with Grandma Jan...
























































We celebrated Dylan and my Birthday on Wednesday. We went out to dinner at Vinny's. Mark had the waitress bring out a ice cream cake to us. I went to Bible study and our teacher Richard and his wife Linda had a cake for me too...LOL When I arrived home, I had presents on the table waiting for me. I will have to say by far, my favorite present was from my son Dylan. He gave me a beautiful framed picture that he made with colored pencils and signed. It is going on the wall in my bedroom and will be treasured forever.










On Grandma Jan's last night with us, we celebrated Christmas with a nice dinner and presents. Grandma Jan made a delicious crab and cream cheese dip appetizer that we enjoyed while waiting for dinner. We then moved into the living room and enjoyed Christmas music while taking turns opening presents. Mark was so happy to receive a Shiatzu back massaging cushion from his mom. Kaylee really had a blast opening presents for the first time. We all had a nice evening.





















No comments: