Thursday, March 13, 2008

Trying something different...






It has been a REALLY rough time the past week or so with Kaylee's lack of sleeping. I have gotten so much advice from family and friends and I have been trying everything. I said I would not do this, but now I am. Mark and I put Kaylee's crib in our room yesterday. I have done much research on line and with an adopted child, most professionals say that these babies are use to sleeping in a room with other babies and adults moving around. Well, last night was WONDERFUL!!! Praise the Lord! I will say, I pray on a daily basis anyway, but the past week or so, I have talked to God numerous times and asking for help and strength to deal with this. HE answered my prayers. I woke up this morning and felt like a new woman. Now, wish me luck for tonight...

No comments: