Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday, Funday







Today after church, we all enjoyed our monthly "movie, popcorn and pizza"The movie was Passion of the Christ. We have seen it before, but wanted to stay and enjoy the fellowship. Dylan had a good time at his paintball party and Kaylee was so happy to see him. Tonight, before bedtime, Kaylee just laid on Dylan and looked up at him. It was so sweet. She is really starting to come out of her shell with family and friends. Kaylee even leaned into me for a kiss today. She has still not given me a kiss, but she did lean in for one.

2 comments:

Wandering Where? said...

Was she leaning in for a kiss or was she leaning in to bite you? LOL... Devin did that to me the other day - bit me hard on the cheek and I thought she was going to kiss me. Hah!

Unknown said...

I love the pics of Kaylee and Dylan,,, TOO Cute!!!

Selina