Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our friends in Arizona...


Our friends Dan and Selina King are getting ready to go to China to get their beautiful little girl, Leah. I would just like to say that this couple mean a lot to Mark, Dylan and I. I have been talking to Selina for months/years during our "wait" and she is such a positive and caring person. Selina has been my shoulder to cry on, and my partner in crime for a long time now. I was so shocked and blessed to get to meet them in San Francisco when we got back from China. They flew in just to meet us. We were really touched by this. We can't wait to see pics of their GOTCHA DAY with Leah. I just came across this picture today and it brought back memories of our weekend in SF. They leave for China in 5 days...We love you guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much you guys!!! The fact that you allowed us to be part of your homecoming means alot to us as well.... Hugs and we miss ya!!!!

Dan & Selina
Leaving in 5 DAYS!!!!!