Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here we go again...


I can't believe I am doing this again so soon...I have had so many family, friends and on line friends ask me, "Where are the pics and journal entries?" I will say, I have missed getting on line and spilling my soul out for the entire world. This site will be a little different though. We have been home for 15 days now, and I STILL have not conquered the sleeping problem. Kaylee is teething and wakes up several times a night crying. I have done everything, motrin, tylenol, orejel, extra bottles, praying...I have been thinking that maybe she is grieving. We will keep plugging along and hopefully soon, she will be sleeping through the night. My sisters are giving us a welcome home/meet Kaylee party this Saturday at our church. They have been quite secretive over this, so check back for pictures and entries.

1 comment:

Wandering Where? said...

Devin has that EXACT same toy for her high chair...it just won't stick - neither will the suction bottomed bowls. Oh well...it looks like it works for Kaylee :)