Wednesday, February 20, 2008

1 month since GOTCHA DAY...



We have had our baby girl for one month today! She is such a sweet little girl. To me it feels like we have had her forever. I look at her and am just in love...Kaylee has learned how to play "copycat". I was blinking my eyes today during snack and she can't do one at a time, bt she did both. It was very cute. Mark and Dylan taught her to smack her mouth and hum like an Indian. She even will pat me on the back when I hold her. I guess she got that from me, because I always pat her on the back or bottom when she goes to sleep. We went to our first Bible study since getting back from China. Everyone was happy to see her. Aunt Peggy is coming tomorrow and Dylan has to get a physical in the morning, need I say, we will be busy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures.... Hugs to ALL 4 of you,,, MISS YA!!!!

Selina