Sunday, January 25, 2009

Then and now...



















Kaylee has changed so much in the past year. I have been looking at all the pictures of Kaylee that we have taken over the past year and she has grown so much. I think back to when she was first put in my arms and she just looked at me. There was no squirming, fussing...Before the end of the night she smiled and we could see the bonding between us take place. Now Kaylee has blossomed into a beautiful, friendly, energetic, funny and sweet-natured little girl, who LOVES books, dolls and anything YO GABBA GABBA. I have been so blessed with two wonderful kids and a husband that treats me better than I could have ever imagined. 
Here are some photos of then and now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are wonderful! What a year. There will never be another like it, that's for sure. And the waiting all those months before...how wonderfully amazing!

Jane

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I really love to see pictures of my newest little Grand-daughter. I can't wait til I can be there in person again.
Grandma Jan