Sunday, January 18, 2009

GOTCHA DAY is Tuesday...








Last year at this time Mark, Dylan and I were in Beijing, China. We went sightseeing, and shopped. I will never forget getting physically ill in the Forbidden City. All I could think about was the next day we were getting our precious Kayleebug. Thank you God above, I woke up the next morning and felt better. This had been a LONG time coming. Our wait was a week shy of two years. I know that families are now waiting three years. It just does not make sense with all the babies, toddlers and children living as orphans in China that this process can't go faster and if families are wanting more than one, why not let them do that at the same time?!!?!?? I will NEVER understand this. OK I will stop complaining...
Today Kaylee and I went to Church. She had on one of her Chinese dresses and looked absolutely adorable. I had her hair pinned up too. We are going out to Chen's Chinese Restaurant Tuesday to celebrate our special day. I am going to post a pic of Kaylee then and now so you can see the change in her in just a year.

No comments: