Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lots going on here...














This has been a very busy week. Lynne and our precious neice, Devin came for the week and we had so much fun. Kaylee and Devin are a handful! I can only imagine what it would be like to have twins!! My sister Trudy is having surgery tomorrow to remove a mass found on her breast. I am taking her and after her procedure, I have my pre op appointment at the same hospital. My surgery is on Monday. I have tried to make jokes about this, but I am very nervous. I have to stay in the hospital for at least 23 hrs. I have never been away from Kaylee that long before.
We had a great time in Williamsburg yesterday. Dylan and Trudy came too. The girls were very well behaved and we shopped ALL DAY LONG...Lynne wore me out.
Since it was their last night with us, we went out to eat at Chen's, which is a wonderful chinese restaurant in our area. We are going to miss them when they leave. I guess we will have to take a road trip to Arkansas to see them.




Here are some more pics of vacation and my baby girls...

No comments: