Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I made it through...

My gosh...This has been one terrible week and a half. I am finally starting to feel better. I want to thank my sisters, in laws, Mark and last but not least my son Dylan for taking such good care of me. Last week was very stressful, due to the fact of my surgery, I can't pick up Kaylee for a month and the day I came home, my nephew Michael was in a very bad motorcycle accident. He broke his ankle, some toes and has a compound fracture on his finger. I think the worst is the road rash that is on his arms, back and stomach. I have not been able to see him yet. He is still in the hospital, but should get out this week. He will be staying at Trudy's house to be cared for and they will have a home health care aide daily for care of his bandages.
I have not taken any pics this week so heck back and I hope to have some towards the end of the week.

No comments: