Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My southern girl...






















Kaylee is my little "southern girl". She loves southern cooking such as navy bean soup with cornbread. She even has a little drawl when saying hi. It is the cutest!






I said I was not going to say anything about politics on here because I did not want to offend anyone, but I just have to say how upset and actually scared I am over the outcome. It has even put me in a slump today. I just pray that he will have the USA's best interests at heart. I think I will stop there before I say too much. This is now in Gods hands...






The day after Halloween, Dylan helped Kaylee eat some of her candy. She has no problem sharing with her "ny nan"

1 comment:

Nicole's Mom said...

Kaylee gets cuter everytime I see a picture of her. I also agree with you about the out come of the elections. It scares me to death. He just has a evil look in his eyes. I told everyone around me that he is the Anti- Christ.