Sunday, September 28, 2008

Summer is over...





Things are getting back to normal here. It has been 8 weeks since my surgery and I am feeling better. Now, if I can lose some weight I would be wonderful...

Kaylee is growing like crazy and I can't believe we have only been home from China for about 8 months. She has several teeth coming in and boy is that making her cranky at night. She is really coming along with talking and we have started to use the potty. Not having a lot of progress with that as of yet though. She loves to sit on it with a book and read.

Aunt Peggy, Aunt Trudy and I (with Kaylee of course) went shopping to get Kaylee some fall clothes and shoes. She is growing like a weed!

Mark and I had our second post adoption meeting last week. Our adoption agency requires three. We have one more around the first of the year. It consist of the social worker coming to the house and talking with us, seeing Kaylee and a quick inspection. We also have to give her pictures of all of us doing different activities.

Here are some pics...ENJOY

No comments: