Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A visit from Aunt Mary Anne...










My dads younger sister, Mary Anne and her son James came for a visit and to meet Kaylee. They live in Maryland and had never met her before. We had a very nice day. Aunt Peggy was here for the weekend too. Kaylee even said "Peggy", well, I understood her!!LOL


I did get to go with my sisters to the movies to see "Sex in the City". It was GREAT!!! I loved that show. It is definitly a buyer. I almost forgot...Mark and Dylan found a kitten hiding under Dylan's skateboard ramp. They NOT me, decided we need to keep it. Just great! Something else I have to take care of.


I had my doctors appointment today and I have to have a Hysterectomy on August 11th. I am still in shock that at the age of 42, I am having to do this. For some reason, I thought it was for women in their 50's or 60's. The doctor said I can keep my ovaries...YIPPEE!


Here are some pics of this past weekend with Aunt Mary Anne and also our new kitten, "Tater".

No comments: